Thursday, July 30, 2009

Contest!!!! How am I doing?



I have been trying to improve my drawing, so I've decided to hold a contest. I am looking for a caption for any of these drawings that has humor and references the drawing in some way. The prize, which has no value, is an original drawing by me, chosen by me, and sent to the winner via the USPS (that includes overseas airmail since this blog is now read in over 50 countries). I will select a judge or two (not me) who will make the final decision. Winning entry will be published right here in the blog. Closing date is August 3, 2009, no late entries will be accepted. Send your entries (and be sure to say which drawing you are referencing) via the comments section of the blog. If you win I will ask for your snail mail address. Do your best or as they say in Japan, あなたのベストを尽くす!


No comments: