Friday, March 6, 2009

Snippets Samplings Static — You're Invited!




I'm thrilled to be in the group show, "Snippets Samplings Static " curated by Cora Cohen. Opening this Sunday 3-5 at the Educational Alliance's Ernest Rubenstein Gallery. Artists are: Billy Copley, Jason Duval, Andrew Guenther, Jac Lahav, Max Razdow, James Rosenthal, Susan Shaw, Jo-Jo Sherrow, Ana Wolovick, Haeri Yoo. I've seen and admired many of their artworks when I've seen the work in the gallery circuit. One of the best things about the show from my point of view is getting to meet the other artists. Every time you are in a show like this, you expand your own network of people who never mind talking about art. It's also great to see your own posse, those wonderful people who encourage and support your work. Here's a little taste of the artists, not necessarily the work you'll see in the show, but works I really like. Hope to see you Sunday, resplendent in your best posse get up. After all, my work is evolving and even "Charles Darwin has a posse." And for your further enjoyment, after the images, there's a video of Jac Lahav in action, shot and edited by JP Coakley.





No comments: